SUPERCHARGED PROBLEMS...

1995 Buick Riviera

Ok Guys this might be a tough one so I would love some input.

My Buick had its tranny done less than 6,000 miles ago. The thing is about a month after it was done the car sat for 2 years.

Anyways if I step on the gas anymore than about 25% it does absolutely nothing. Doesn't speed up at all and it doesn't even revs. Just start shaking. If I want to speed up say from like 45 - 60 I am better off putting the car in cruise and going that route rather than stepping on the gas. It is possible that the tranny is already shot? It hasn't been beat on one bit.

Also sometimes if I am driving and stepping on the pedal at around 55 mph the car stop accelerating and starts to decelerate. Isn't that around where the OD band kicks in?

Some advice would be greatly appreciated because this is really starting to tick me off. Thanks in advance!
Riviera51