LOUD TAPPING OR KNOCKING...PLEASE HEL

2003 Buick Rendezvous

2003 Buick Rendezvous 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 78400 miles

I am getting a cylinder 4 misfire code but I changed the plug and wire and check coil and cylinder 4 is still misfiring. The misfire sounds like a knocking or loud tap noise. I did a compression test on cylinder 4 and there was compression to that cylinder. I pulled off intake plenum and checked injectors and cylinder 4 injector was dry with some carbon build up on it and the other injectors were still wet with fuel and looked cleaner. I found a vacuum line that was dry rotted and was sucking shut so I will replace that once I get intake plenum back on. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated I just moved 200 miles from my family with my son and wife and this is our only car. Thank you -Russ-
Russ1218