ROUGH START IN COLD WEATHER

Buick Regal

I have a 1991 Buick Regal, about 92,000 miles, 3.8 V6, that has recently developed a problem of starting up very rough in cold weather only. When it is above 35 degrees or so, the car will start up and run like a champ. However, when it's cold, it a much different story, and takes about 5 minutes to run normally. It idles very rough & will die unless given gas. I've had multiple people look at it, and even a Mechanic's Shop. Multiple items have been replaced, but to no avail. Nobody seems to know what this problem is. Help, please! I've already spent too much money on a problem that has yet to be fixed! : Cry:

Also, the passenger door will not open from the outside. While this doesn't keep the car from being driven, it is rather annoying. Any ideas? The door opens fine from inside. I suspect it probably need another door latch installed. Am I right? : (

Also, how many different pulley's does a car have (obviously, I'm a REAL expert). About a month ago, my car was in the shop and I was told the drive shaft pulley needed to be replaced, as it was broken, so I paid a hefty amount to have that done. Recently, another shop has told me the crank shaft pulley is just barely hitting & may need to be replaced. I am so confused! How many darn pulley's does an automobile have, anyway? HELP! This single mom is afraid she's being ripped off -- as if I can afford that! : Oops:
Declansmom