STUMBLES AT IDLE AND HIGH RPMS

1999 Buick Regal

1999 Buick Regal 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 75000 miles

I have a 99' buick regal with a 3.8 super charged motor statrs fine runs great for 1 to 2 minutes then stumbles for a split second idles up a little and then smooth s out a few times the shortly after it repeats it also when under hard acceleration around 5000rpm dies out almost all the way then comes back strong if u lift and get back in it. The car has stalled out once or twice in a short distance I have replaced the spark plugs ac delco iridium along with the MAP sensor vacuum tube and all rubber tee's and elbows went through with a cold water spray bottle and have not found any other vacuum leaks. The check engine light is on with a code of P102 but other than that all is well it drives like a new car
Abom702