WACKY DASH ACTIVITY AND NOW WONT EVEN TURN

1998 Buick Regal

1998 Buick Regal 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 115000 miles

98 Buick Regal, 1st sign of trouble was when I used turn signal. Light on dash would come on, ie. Airbag, brake, ect. Next when I hit turn signal, speed odo went crazy and traction control off light came on. The next morning the car wouldn't start, no turnover, no nothing. Tried to jump, no responce. A bit later neighbor and I talking told him it wouldn't start and of course car proved me wrong, started right up. But in driving it still would get bad response to turn signal, finally it stalled when I used the turn signal. Vehicle started up but after getting home, wouldn't start again. Installed new multi function turn switch and car ran great, for several days. Then it wouldn't start again, jiggle the connection block underdash and the car would start again, sometimes. Replaced battery, was 5 yrs old figured amps low. Car again ran great, for about a week, then turn signal issues started again. Car not starting until I " played" under dash, or messed with the wire bundle leading from the driver side door. This seemed to get me goin again. But only for bit. Car is now not turning over. &Quot; playing under dash not working, moving wire bundle from door not working. With key in on position clicking noise coming from around brake peddle, Also when I press brake, weird buzzing sound comes from it. Hope you can help me get it goin. Figuring to replace the ignition switch next.? Have found one for $32 but is it the right one?
Digitaldave