FUEL INJECTOR NOT SHOOTING GAS THREW

1995 Buick Park Avenue

Computer problem
1995 Buick Park Avenue 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

ok I got thi sbuick and the motor was lock up I have replace the motor and alternator, starter, battery, spark plugs/wires and I put the new motor in an it crank up for maybe 2 to 3 sec and jus cranked it maybe 3 time because I knew it was bad gas the fuel pump was workin it jus stopped and I have changed out the fuel pump and it was another problem the fuel tank sending unit was damaged and sum wire to the fuel pump was burned the have been replaced and an did change out the fuel tgank sending unit just connected sum wire from the wire from the fuel sending unit up to the fuse box and now that I have done that it still will not start it jus turns over and not starting the fuel injector are not shooting the injector wire have power going to them still not shooting gas threw but the fuel unit is working and the gas in getting to the injectors just not coming out and can yu tell me the problems that it could be and am thinking the computer on the car is bad or another wire is damaged sum where or its the fuel injectors. But the fuel injector was working tell fuel pump stuff went down plz hep.
i have spend alot of money
alternor
battery
started
motor
wiring redone
fuel pump
etc.
Gbaker09

Could be the computer ground driver circuit for the injector-Are you getting a snapping blue spark and the correct fuel pressure-