LESABRE NOISE HELP

1990 Buick Other

1990 buick lesabre 3.8l v6 fwd 144000m ok here is my problem I’ve been having the check engine light come on periodically and unstable idol, scanned for codes came back TPS or(22) I replaced the tps albeit I did not set it with a tester ran fine for about 40miles then light started coming on again started having starter problems; replaced starter and battery
car runs but still have unstable idol. Strange thing is now there is a terrible rattling noise coming from the passenger side of the engine I only here the noise when idol and mostly in gear but the noise goes away during acceleration. Can you please tell me what might be causing this noise. Could not setting the tps to factory settings cause the noises in or around the engine?
Jeffbuick