HEATER NOT WORKING PROPERLY

1995 Buick Lesabre

Heater problem
1995 Buick Lesabre 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 127, miles

Please can you give me an answer as to why my buick would be blowing out freezing cold air on the left (passenger) duct, and barely any partially warm air on the right (passenger) side. I have made sure to run the engine long enough to warm up, made sure the heat was all the way up, checked the passenger control and turned the heat all the way up as well, changed the blower spots to make sure it just wasn't the vents, or floor ducts were disconected or something. It also does vise versa, where when I turn the air on as cold as can go it blows real hot air out the right side and cold air out the left. It was working just fine the day before.
I just had the oil change and all fluids checked 3 weeks ago, so I know that can't be the problem( I will check them again thoguh to make sure).
Please tell me this is easily fixed, and I won't have to put a ton of money into such an old beater, and if so how much money are you thinking for the repairs.
CrysM