RIGHT FRONT CALIPER-KEEPS STICKING, REPL

1993 Buick Lesabre

Brakes problem
1993 Buick Lesabre 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 118, 00 miles

This is my dad's old car which is now my only car. He's deceased, and my 97 Subaru Outback lost its engine after only 97K. Won't buy one ever again. Ever. I'm now disabled and stuck, can't buy a newer car.

The RF brake caliper keeps sticking. Replaced in 2007, 2008, and now 2009. Even new, it gets hot, smells and burns smoke because it's not releasing.

I won't be able to turn it back in for " lifetime warranty" if this keeps up. It's not the manufacturer's problem (Wagner ThermoQuiet, fully loaded caliper).

What do I need to check out to find the root of this problem, and is it likely to cost a lot $$$? Any solid ideas?

I have to try a Free Question first because my disability income is all I have. (Teddy Kennedy, we miss you).
Ladyseakayaker

First when it locks up, jack it up, open a bleeder, if the wheel now spins, replace the hose, if it remains stuck, change the caliper. This is if the brake fluid has not been contaminated by the wrong fluid being used! Is the rubber seal on the master OK, or swollen? If swollen the fluid may have been contaminated by a petroleum based fluid. If this is the problem, all brake parts made of rubber must be replaced, and the lines cleaned with alcohol, or brakkleen

Merlin2021