WON'T START... SOMETIMES.

1990 Buick Lesabre

1990 Buick Lesabre 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 156000 miles

Hello. Believe it or not, I'm one of these people who only drive the car about 20-30 miles a week. Last winter the Buick started to stall out.

After a few minutes it would run, sometimes for a couple of weeks without problems. This spring, It would cold start, but after driving a mile or so, it wouldn't start until I let it sit for a few hours.

I replaced the MAF sensor and the crank angle sensor. Now, the Buick doesn't always cold start. Once I have it running, it's pretty much good for running errands for the day.

My mechanic says the coil pack is the next thing to try. If that doesn't work, time to replace the computer. I thought I'd throw this out to you guys and see what your take on it is.

Thanks!
Forastero