BATTERY DRAINAGE

Buick Century

I have a 1994 Buick Century, 119000 miles. I have recently replaced the ignition module, coils, spark plugs and wires, the alternator and battery. Something seems to be draining the battery. I retested the alternator and it is fine. I also did what you suggested to someone else; " Remove negative battery cable from the battery. Using a 12-volt test light, hook one end to the negative battery post the other end to the negative battery cable you just disconnected. The test light will glow or “light” if there is a drain. If the “light or glow” is faint, that is probably normal draw for the clock or computer. If the “light or glow” is bright, then there is a large drain. That should be corrected. Now start removing and replacing the fuses one by one until the light goes out; that one will be the circuit with the drain.&Quot; I removed all fuses within the interior of the car and the light never went out. Are there fuses under the hood that should be checked or is there another solution to what may be draining the battery. The charging system seems to work fine because the car runs fine one you jump start it. Please help. Thank you
Hoolie

Do you have any accesories connected straight to the battery, such as a stereo amplifier? A mosfet circuit draws power to keep the " caps" charged, and if hooked straight to battery, will continue to draw, more so in the cold!(Probably not a problem in the summer tho)

Scitzz