-ACCELERATION ISSUES

2002 Buick Century

I have a 2002 Buick Century Custom with approximately 87000 miles on it. It's recently begun, for lack for a better expression, bogging down at take off, and in the low end of 2nd gear. It is an automatic.
I took it in for service, thinking that the past-due oil change, the new tires it needed, and a new air filter would help the problem. It didn't. Not in the slightest.
Any ideas? I'm thinking it may be the fuel filter. I'm trying fuel injector cleaner right now, but with no results.
Thanks! : )
Mamamissy

I had the same problem at 90,000 miles it was the catalytic converter but I also had the check engine light come on. If I didn't give it much gas it didn't seem bad but if I pushed the gas pedel down it would bog. I had the converter replaced and it was fine. When it first started to acked up I thought it was an injector or the fuel pump too.

Mike Petingalo