CAN'T LOCATE TEMPERATURE GUAGE WIRE TO R

2001 Buick Century

Engine Cooling problem
2001 Buick Century 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 57,000 miles

I just performed a lower intake manifold replacement this weekend, and the only thing left undone is the connection to the temp sensor near the manifold thermostat. Car is running great, but now I have a temp sensor high indication as a result of this missing wire.

My fear is that the missing connector was unknowingly folded beneath the upper pleum when resinstalled, but I could swear all the wiring that feeds the injectors and other items was faithfully routed and connected.

I performed an exhaustive search with no luck, so I'm at the point of removing the upper untake plenum again to search for my missing connector. But before I do, I was wondering if anyone could be so kind as to give me vector. TIA
Dopplerfx

Look for a yellow and black wire with connector. ECT is located top left side engine below throttle body.

Docfixit
I know where the sensor is, I can't find the wire that connects to it! Thanks.

Dopplerfx