FUEL PUMP FUSES/RELAY SWITCH

1990 Buick Century

1990 Buick Century 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 120000 miles

does someone know where I can find a picture of the location of the fuel pump relay switch? I reciently did some work on a car that has sat for many months without being started, and I have traced back the problem to the fuse relay switch. I found a dark green/white wire that was melted at the connecting point. The problem is that because it was melted. It was found " loose" back by the fire-wall. And im not sure where it actually came from. Once I can find a picture I can the replace the relay and also the connecting clip I found melted. I have the chiltins manual for the car, but it fails to show where thesde items are actually located. Thanx for all your help in aiding me in this matter.
Geoffrey m lund