POWER WINDOWS

2004 BMW X3

2004 BMW X3 4 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 70,000 miles

I have a 2004 BMW X3 which I bought new in 04. In 2005, someone was riding in the back seat and started to put the window down and there was a loud pop (as loud as a gun shot). I didn't know what was wrong until I could hear air coming in the window. I called Hendrick Motors where I bought the car and took it in. They diagnosed as needs replacement window regulator, and they replaced it. The exact same thing just happened again and I called my dealership and they told me it could be several things and I told then that I would not pay to have this window fixed. This is the 2nd. Time it has happened. Sounds like a defect in this model. What should I be prepared to do if it is the same problem? Thank you.
Susan blizzard

The window regulators are a weak item and will most likely require replacement again. Most dealerships will stand behind their work for two years.

Dr. Hagerty
Всем доброго времени суток.Если кто то ищет сервер Ventrilo для своего клана.
У меня есть сервер Вентрило(арендованный) если кому нужен сервер могу отдать под клан, гильдию.
Пишите мне в ICQ: 4664184

P.S. Уважаемые модераторы и админитрация форума, прошу, если я запостил не в тот раздал, просьба перенести в нужный, Заранее спасибо.

BooStaink