BMW 740 ENGINE PROBLEM

1995 BMW 740

Engine Cooling problem
1995 BMW 740 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 185000 miles

fews days mt car overheated, since them I changed the water pump, radiator expansion tank termostast, hose. But a lot aire ccome every time I start the car. I bleeded all I could. But geting overheated after short runiing. Now the computer showme a new sign, I neverf see before, that said pression oil too low. Stop the engine. So I stop. Next day was very cool I start the car. No sign of oil while was cold, afyer getting hot, the sign came again. Also I chequed oil. No water, but the exaust pipe in the driver side starting to fume, like in the winter time. Any sugestion?
Plantain

The problem might be that the coolant is getting into the combustion chambers through either a failed head gasket or through a cracked head. Do the fumes have a sweet aroma to them? This might be something to consider seeking professional assistance to resolve.

Dr. Hagerty