BMW 540I RADIO PROBLEM

1999 BMW 540i

1999 BMW 540i V8 Two Wheel Drive Manual 164000 miles

Initially, my radio volume when low even after an attempt to increase the volume. Then, abs, traction and brake came on yellow. My dash board light dime out, the car started slowing down. I immediately turned off headlight and the volume off radio came back on for a while and went back down. I stop and turn off the car, it wouldn't start, but dash board light comes on and off ask I turn the key by attempting to start the car. I had a new alternator installed 2 months earliar. And the batteries is less than 1 yr old from a certified bmw dealership. Somebody help me please!
Peter10

It might be the ignition switch (the electrical portion, not the locking part) It may also be the charging system, test the battery voltage when running, let me know what it is. If you don't have the equipment to perform this operation, you need to find someone who does.

Dr. Hagerty