E34 WONT SPARK....HELP!

1991 BMW 535i

1991 BMW 535i 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 188000 miles

I recently obtained a 1991 E34 535i sport,the car has been sitting in the drive whilst every other day I would start it up for a few minutes,I did this and it ran out of petrol and that is what I believe as it was out of petrol.On pouring in more petrol,I would say a good 10 litres I have been totally unable to start the car which is breaking my heart as it is quite a monster.I have done a lot of tests and replaced obvious parts which I will now list but before doing that let me just add that the spark plugs will not spark at all and although the fuel pump is fine,the injectors do not pulse at all.
Here is what has been tested or replaced:
Fuel pump and relay work just fine.
DME relay is fine,I took working ones out of a second car.
Crankshaft position sensor has been replaced with new one.
Distributor cap replaced with new one.
Rotor arm replaced.
Oil pressure sensor replaced.
ECU replaced.
Ignition coil tested.
Voltage at injectors.
Fuses all tested.
Battery is strong.
Fuel filter checked.
Fuel lines cleared with compressed air.

What is it?I am perplexed.
I have also noticed that the coolant temperature sensor was fried and actually came apart in my hands o I am waiting for its replacement.many manuals have suggested that this can stop the car from starting????????
If anyone can offer any other avenues that I can try please do and I would like to thank you in advance.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/369243_4544_104917889752_765789752_1973429_5623752_n_1.jpg

Yorkermiles