NO VOLTAGE

1997 BMW 523

1997 BMW 523 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 127000 miles

there is no voltage on any terminals at the abs pump/module with ignition on or off ive replaced the abs relay but still nothing and checked all fuses
Hcloseuk

Tell me what you are trying to do and what had happened to have you attempt this repair.

Dr. Hagerty
The abs/asc lights are both on I had the car diagnosed but the computer couldnt access the abs system although it got all other info from the car so with no luck there I changed all four wheel sensors checked all fuses which were fine then checked the multiplug at the abs module with a voltmeter the only reading I could get was 7 volts at 1 pin nothing at the rest so I replaced the abs relay but still nothing the the battery is just new and the alternator is putting out 14.6 volts everything is working fine on the dash speedo etc

Hcloseuk
It is likely there is an internal fault in the ASC/DSC module itself and a new one will need to be coded to the car.

Dr. Hagerty
Is that the module located in the engine bay or is there another module located somewhere

Hcloseuk
In the engine bay.

Dr. Hagerty