STEERING ASSISTANCE

2007 BMW 335

Steering problem
2007 BMW 335 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 19000 miles

I just bought a beautiful 2007 bmw 335i with very low miles. It has the premium & sport package with 18inch wheels & run flat tires. This is my first bmw. Though the steering is precise it turns like manuel steering & not easy like the power steering on my honda or escalade. Is this natural or can it be ajusted?
Brass trumpet

The strategy may be adjustable through the I drive. There is also a distinction between BMW cars and Japanese/Domestic/other cars is that they have a different feel to the driver, and it is referred to as feedback. The comfort level you enjoy in your domestic made SUV or your Japanese vehicle is there for that reason, so that you can enjoy the ride. The same logic applies for the feel of the 335, high performance vehicles require giving the operator feedback and that translates into higher effort to turn the steering wheel. Hope this helps you enjoy your BMW, you made an excellent choice.♥

Dr. Hagerty