BMW 323 FUSE PROBLEM

2000 BMW 323

2000 BMW 323 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 125000 miles

I was taking out a fuse that was for the cigarette lighter because it was not working. I took a few out until I found the right one, but would replace them immediately if it was not the right one. However, now I have gone to start my car and it turns over, but acts like there is no fuel so it dies. I checked the fuel pump fuse and it is fine. What other fuses relate to this? Please help!
Seanconlon

Did you find the fuse legend? It is in the door that swings down to access the fuses. Check the fuse for the vehicle immobilizer and that it is not blown. If that is not letting the car start, try disconnecting the battery for several minutes (the negative post) this is like resetting your computer with cont/alt/delete. Also did you put the fuses back that you took out? I know this sounds like a dumb question, but it is difficult to fix things in cyberspace sometimes. You may need to seek out you friendly local BMW technician if this does not help.

Dr. Hagerty