BLOWN HEAD GASKET

1997 BMW 316

1997 BMW 316 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 178000 miles

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/248205_bmw_2.jpg

I am currently located in Belgium with a European spec. BMW 316i (1997) that has started leaking oil from the head gasket. I havent gotten any antifreeze/bubbles on my oil dipstick and the leak is fairly small but I dont care to procrastinate on this one. I would love to replace it myself ( and have done it on other cars ) but I am unable to find the head bolt tighting sequence or the torque needed. I could buy a repair manual here but I dont speak much french, or I could pay BMW to do it but with the current conversion rate it is looking like a one thousand US dollar job. Please help! Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Bmwinbelgium

Go to Amazon. Com for a Robert Bentley repair manual for the car.

Dr. Hagerty
Thank you for responding so quickly. I have looked up ol' bentley and he doesnt have my year. So the quest goes on. Or. Until I submit to the BMW dealer service. Thanks again!

Bmwinbelgium
Good luck mate! ♥

Dr. Hagerty