AUDI QUATTRO SPARK PROBLEM

2003 Audi Quattro

2003 Audi Quattro Four Wheel Drive Manual 36000 miles

hi my name is emma I have an audi tt 1.8 t225 bhp its a 2003 plate. I have a problem starting it it turns over but not starting checked air flow sensors continuity running through it changed fuel filter checked fuel relay all working could the problem be the fuel pump if so were would I find the fuel pump as its a 2 seater convertable an ive only been able to find were it is located on the 4 seaters. Thank you verry much.
Shaunturner

Cranks but no start condition: Fuel and Spark: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.