CAR HESITATES THROUGH INTERSECTIONS

1998 Audi Quattro

1998 Audi Quattro 4 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 150, 00 miles

problem has gone on for 3 months now. I've had the turbo replaced, vacuum hoses, spark plugs. They seem to temporarily fix the proplem, which always comes back. One day it's fine and the next thing your know It loses power after coming towards a stop like it wants to stall out and on occasion it has, but then it chugs through the intersection and finally gets going or not. Sometimes if I turn car off and restart it it will be ok. Mechanic can not solve problem doesnt show up on codes and doesnot happen for him when I take it in. I have never had a transmission service. Another old german audi mechanic told me my transmission was shifting just fine. But didnot see this happen. I'am sorry I can not afford donation at this time.
Fosterjanette