LED SYSTEM FOR A CAR

2010 Audi Coupe

2010 Audi Coupe

Hi

My name is Raymond Ye and I am a senior Mechanical Engineering at NYU-Poly. For our senior design we will be building a car to enter into a competition.

Assuming that the rear lights will have 20 small leds on each side. And they are to be arranged in a rectangle outline with leds filled in the middle also. If the turn signal is on then the middle will blink. If the brake is pressed then the outer ring would brighten. This is the same concept as the audis.

Also what will be the mechanism to make the signals work, wiring and controls from inside the car. What about the electrical and the mechanism to turn it on and of

So, I was wondering if someone could tell me what parts I would need to buy to build this LED system for the car and how I can go about building it?

Raymond Ye

Polytechnic Institute of NYU
Rayindasky