BLOWING WARM AIR

2004 Audi A6

Air Conditioning problem
2004 Audi A6 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 36500 miles

I had to have my Torque converter repaired, my air conditioner was working fine. The repair shop had to remove the converter for repair, mechanic says they had to disconnect battery. When I got my car back it drives great but now the air conditioner is blowing warm air. I return car to shop they checked all the air contioner components and said they could not find any problem, mechanic suggested it might be a computer issue, coolant level was fine pressure was fine what could it be
175530

If they pulled the trans in that car, they had alot of parts off it.I would take it back and have them fix it. They will try to back out, but if you know the air worked before, let the manager know that and tell him they need to repair whatever they did.

Jack42
I am aware that they are going to try to get out of it but do you have any idea what it could be so I can give them an idea what to look for or do I have to go to the dealer and try to get them to fix it. There a trans shop I dont know how they are with air conditioner

175530
They may have left a connector unplugged for the pressure switch, this wont allow the compressor to engage.

Jack42