BOTH AUXILLIARY AND CONDENSOR FAN NOT WORKING.

2001 Audi A6

Air Conditioning problem
2001 Audi A6 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 144000 miles

Have an 2001 Audi A6 (standard) that both the Auxilliary and Condensor fans just stopped working. This happened 4 days after the auxiliary fan was replaced. I have since then replaced the ECT sensor (by the air intake valve) and the Fan Switch (blue sensor all the way at the bottom by the radiator). Checked the standard fuses by the side of the driver's door and coolant fan fuse (two orange/clear ones) under the steering wheel, which all are functional.

It gets extremely hot and humid here. My concerns above is now causing the A/C to just blow out hot air. I can't even drive more than 15 miles without getting really soaked even with all the windows down. Have I missed anything out e.G. Fuses, switches or sensors? Please help.

NB//There are also solid colored fuses under the steering wheek, how can I tell if any of them are bad by just looking at them? If any of pertain to making the fans run again.
Transporter2

Hi Transporter2,

Thank you for the donation.

There are 2 system used, one is with coolant fan control module while the other does not have it.

Which system is used on your vehicle?

Thank you for responding KHLOW2008. Mine uses a module which Rasmataz told me to check. Located it right under the the left (driver's side) frame rail. Replaced all the switches and sensors making sure not to shot them in the process.

Transporter2
Ok, will let Rasmataz continue and please do not reply to this.

Have a nice day.