STEERING WHEEL 15-DEGREES LEFT

1915 Audi A4

Hi guys. This question concerns a '96 Audi A4 quattro, manual transmission, 112,000 mls, no sunroof, blaupunkt stereo (woohoo!), Interior smells like vanilla etc.
This vehicle was sitting at a garage for over a year, and my uncle decided to give it to me because, well, a manual 5-spd was too much work for him. My only concern (other than an exhaust leak that makes it sound like a '74 BMW 2002) is that the steering wheel has a 15-degree left angle. That is, the vehicle goes in a straight line, but I hold the wheel at this angle; not to keep the car from shoving to the right or left, but because the steering wheel seems to be in this position. Is this not a front-end alignment job? SOMEBODY HELP ME!

Thanks in advance.
Lord_elpus