OBD FAULT CODE P1136

Audi A4

1998 Audi A4 1.8T
FWD 5spd Man
76,000 mi

I just got back from running a SAM OBD to try and figure out why my check engine light has come on this past week. I have 3 Fault codes. 2 of them are P1136 and the other P0441. In the report they all seem to refer to the PCM (powertrain control module). I checkes fuses but didnt see any that were blown. The following is from the SAM report.

The powertrain control module (PCM) monitors the number of transitions from lean-to-rich and rich-to-lean from a voltage generated by the oxygen sensors. If the number of transitions were less than a specified value, this code will be set.

Possible causes:
Faulty fuse
Faulty circuit
Faulty EVAP canister
Faulty fuel injectors
Faulty fuel regulator
Faulty fuel pump

Possible causes:
Faulty fuse
Faulty circuit
Faulty EVAP canister
Faulty fuel injectors
Faulty fuel regulator
Faulty fuel pump

This fault code indicates that a fault has occurred relating to the evaporative emission control system (EVAP). The EVAP system prevents fuel vapors from the fuel tank from escaping onto the atmosphere. Fuel vapors are collected in the charcoal canister. The powertrain control module (PCM) controls the purge control solenoid valve (PCSV) that sends the vapors back to the engine to be burned. When the PCSV gets stuck open, this code will be set.

Possible causes:
Damaged purge control solenoid valve (PCSV)
Damaged powertrain control module (PCM)

I am hoping that there is one solution which will correct all three issues. Or perhaps with several possible causes listed above I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good place to begin. Also, recent work would include an oil change done by the audi dealer 2 weeks ago. I had my ignition control module go out about 3 months ago. Caused horrible idol and loss of power. I replaced myself and changed out the spark plugs at the same time.

Thanks for your time!
Crstrauss