2.3L 5CLYDERS{{*NG ENGINE*}}

1991 Audi 90

1991 Audi 90 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 150000 miles

hello,
AUDI 90 2300CC 1991 5CLYDERS {*NG ENGINE*}.

PLEASE CAN U TELL ME {WERE IS THE MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR LOCATED} ON THE MASS AIR FLOW METER?IF WE STAND IN FRONT OF THE CAR, THE AIRFLOW METER IS ON THE LEFT, I CAN SEE THE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATER ON FUEL DISTRIBUTER IS JUST AT THE FRONT? ON THE LEFT SIDE OF CAR?IS THIS MAF SENSOR SEPRATE FROM AIR FLOW METER?OR IS IT ALL ONE PART, I HAVE TO BUY?ALL ONE PART IS VERY BIG COST THE AIR FLOW METER WITH THE MAF SENSOR?PLEASE HELP ME?I ALL READY SPEND LOTS OF MONEY FROM JUST GESSING AND THE PROBLEM IS STILL THERE?I THINK U GUY'S WILL PUT ME ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE OROBLEM?
***PLEASE TELL ME WERE IS MANIFLOD ABSOLUTE PRESSURE SENSOR, THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR, MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR, AND EGR VLVE LOCATED?***
MY CAR IS BLACK SMOKING FROM TAIL PIPE, AND I HAD OXIGEN SENSOR REPLACED NEW, BUT THE CAR IS STILL BLACK SMOKING ALOT?IT HAS NOT MADE ANY DIFFERENTS WITH NEW OXIGEN SENSOR?
THANK U FOR UR HARD WORK AND UR QUAKITY TIME. PLEASE CAN U TELL ME WERE I CAN BUY ANY PARTS I NEED FOR THIS CAR AUDI 90 2.3L 1991 {*NG ENGINE*}NOT MANY PEOPLE HAVE PARTS FOR THIS CAR{THEY ALL MOST BE DEALER PARTS AND THEY TOO HIGH COST?}I UNDERSTAND ITS OLD CAR?PLEASE CAN U HELP ME?
I WANT MASS AIRFLOW SENSOR, FUEL PRESSURE REGULATER, AGR VALVE, TROTTLE SENSOR.
PLEASE TELL ME DO THIS CAR HAVE AGR VALVE AND TROTTLE SENSOR?IF YES?TELL ME WERE THEY ARE LOCATED?THEN I BE TELL THIS POLISH MACHANIC?THANK SO MUCH?PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH I CAN DONATE MAXIMUM?
PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW, WHAT I ASKED U GUY'S.
THANK U.
BASIA
Basia