WATER PUMP

1987 Audi 80

Engine Cooling problem
1987 Audi 80 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 245389 miles

my car do not come with air-condition, but eventually I worked one to it because I realise that anytime I warm the car, water do come out of the exhaust pipe, which shows to me that the engine is still sound and capable of withstanding the effect of the air condition.

just of recent I realise that anytime I use the a/c i.E after packing for some time, water will be licking little by little from the water pump under the engine, my question is this (1.) What is responsible for the licking of water from the water pump? Or is it the newly fixed a/c? (2.) Does a/c worked(i.E fixed) into cars which are not factory fitted do weaking the engine and later spoil the engine with little or no time?
PATHRACER TECHNOLOGIES