WATER DAMAGE - ACURA LEGEND HELP!!!

All Other Makes All Other Models

First of all, I'm new to the forum. Hello everyone!

Second, here's my dilema.

Last night, heavy rain flooded the parking lot my car (1990 Acura Legend) was parked in. The water probably reached the upper wheel wells. Out of fear that the entire car would soon be submerged, the car was moved. It started, stalled twice, but eventually made it to a safer location. After 2 hours elapsed, I attempted to drive the 3 mile trip home under 35MPH. The car experienced power loss, sputtered, and stalled three times. In addition, excessive exhuast fumes came from the muffler. Today I parked the car on a hill so that the water would drain. Water flooded the floor boards and I had a water extraction conducted by a carpet cleaning company. The interior will be fine, but the engine problems are my biggest concern. I removed the air filter and replaced it. No indication of water was present in the air filter box. I kept the hood of the car open all day long to dry the engine out. It was a dry and very sunny day. I started the car this evening, but I get the same results. Initially the car idles well, then after a few minutes the " check engine" light comes on and the ECU indicates that the Crank Angle Sensor is at fault.

I can't be the only poor shmoe that has experienced this. Please somebody help me alleviate the ass pounding I am to recieve on Monday when I bring it to a mechanic!
Seven7thirty30