NEW HERE

All Other Makes All Other Models

Hi guys I'm new here and just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Anthoney and I'm from Arkansas.
Amnorto

Anthoney from Arkansas, I want to be the first to cordially invite you.

Your avitar seems a little bias. Pull up a chair, grab a beer and set yerself down.

Don't be shy!

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/30961_happy_hog_2.jpg

Any help is always there!
Paul

Hey Anthoney, welcome to the forum. Paul is just a little upset cuz he isnt quite sure how to molest your avitar.

Jack42
Arkansas eh? Any where near Hope?

Merlin2021
Well I was living near hope. Now I'm living near little rock. My dad works in hope though

Amnorto
Welcome aboard Tony the tiger, grab a chair and prepare for the worst while you sip it. Its gonna be a long striving one.

Good Luck! Amigo

Glad to have you aboard. : D

2CarPros Ken
A belated welcome aboard. Argh. : Wink:

Peppermrj
Welcome to the 2CarPros team. Your help is appreciated. Thank you for adding to the solutions our team works to resolve. Ps get me a copy of your w-9 so I can approve payments to you. It is not much but we want to share with the people that help us achieve our goal of helping people with their car repair problems.
Mike

2CarPros Mike
Welcome aboard anthony, Computer has been playing games for the last couple of week and had to get it fixed. Again welcome aboard,
Mike r

M_H_RITZEL
Welcome aboard bro!

Bootdog