MY CAR CAN WHISTLE!

All Other Makes All Other Models

Recently I posted that I had water all over my floor boards.I went to my fathers and he took a railroad nail and a mallet and punched a hole in each floor board. The floor is still wet. But the puddles are gone! Well before this there has been this whistle. Not a whine a serious whistle. Like Gandolf on Lord of the Rings! It only happens when I accelerate in 1st and 2nd gear and then disappears. Could this be a bad seal somewhere? I also notice that on the driver side door about 6 in from the bottom and then up you can literally see into the car about an inch of a gap maybe a little less. Could that be it? Or am I seeing things? Also I cleaned out my trunk as well and found a HUGE puddle of water on the right side. My trunk is kinda shaped weird. It goes down about 10 in on either end and platforms in the middle. And where the puddle was was on the far right side and it was FULL of water to the rim! Don't know what that means either. If you could please! I really need help on this issue.I have 2 children and this is my only vehicle! Thanks in advance!
Divadayna25

First, I would like to know where is all this water coming from? Second, Is the whistle noise noticable more at normal accelerations, fast, or both?

Ubloving_me

Ubloving_me