MAZDA MX3 HEAD GASKET

All Other Makes All Other Models

My radiator has been leaking, and ive tried patching it with some solutions purchased from Lorco, Canadian Tire, etc.

Nothing has stopped it, and it has overheated a couple times. Each time the temp. Gauge starts to rise I try to find a gas station to fill up the radiator. Unfortunately, the last time it started to over-heat, I was on the highway with no gas stations near. When I finally arrived, I filled it up, but when I try firing it up, it didnt work.

The overflow tank is filled with a white liquid that has bits of oil, which leads me to believe its a blown gasket.

Im not a mechanic, so I dont know what the price will be to fix this, and I am hoping someone can help me with a price quote for the fixing of a head gasket.
MazdaMX3