MY BLOWER

1994 Acura Vigor

Heater problem
1994 Acura Vigor 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 200300 miles

First I want to say this car has had only 3 owners and has had regular maintence. Other then very small suface rust on the passagnger side rear wheel well, the car is very clean and looks great!

About 1 yr ago my cars heater blower stopped working on any speed but high. So I had to have the heat or air conditioner on high if I wanted it to work. Just this past month the heater stopped blowing on high as well. I can hear the switch " click" when I move it but it wont blow. I am not sure if it has heat or not because I cant feel anything. I attempted to drive the car with out heat, but as I let the engine run and warm up (like I always do) it started leaking antifreeze.
Do I just need a blower motor? The dealership said this is over $1k job.
Alos all the " O" rings through out the motor have dreid up, so the card leaks oil, again the dealer ship said $2K to fix that.
Is this car worth the $?
Mvan