PASSENGER SIDE DIM HIGH / LOW

1993 Acura Vigor

1993 Acura Vigor Two Wheel Drive Automatic 150, 00 miles

Tools used so far:
Digital Multimeter
Circuit Tester (red light = positive, green light = negative)

CAR OFF
What is throwing me for a loop is car off jumper wires to passenger low beam it is still dim. Driver and Passenger low beam harness (connector) I get 11.84v

CAR ON
Driver and Passenger low beam harness (connector) I get little above 14v and matches 14v a quick battery check between terminals. Swapped Driver and Passenger low beam bulbs between each other, whichever I put in Passenger side is dim. Fuse swap (20 grade) between Driver and Passenger fuses makes no difference so I do not believe it is a hairline crack in fuse.

Circling back, all this troubleshooting makes me keep wondering why Car Off battery to Driver side is normal brightness, battery to Passenger side is dim. I checked the mirror inside the passenger headlight and I do see a hairline crack near the bottom horizontally, BUT the Passenger High beam is dimmer then Drivers as well so I do not think it is the mirror casing.
Marinemerchant