FREQUENT COMPUTER PROBLEMS

2009 Acura TSX

Computer problem
2009 Acura TSX 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 11000 miles

Hello, I was hoping you would be able to help answer my question. I just bought my TSX a month ago and have nad nothing but problems. I went to start the car in the afternoon and it was turning over but wouldn't actually start. I tried about ten times and it wouldn't start at all. I then turned the key into the on position, but didn't full start the car, I kept it like that for about 5 minutes and then I tried again. It then worked. I took the car to the Acura dealership and they told me that it was due to me moving the car from behind my roommates car to a different spot in the driveway that morning. They also said it must have flooded, which I know now is untrue because it's a fuel injected engine. I had to take the car in again today because I started it two days ago, put the car in reverse pressed the gas and the steering felt very funny. I looked at my dashboard and the Check Engine Oil, Check Charge System, and Power Steering lights came on. I left the car running and looked at he manual and it said to turn the car off, which I did. I checked the oil and everything was fine. I then tried starting the car again and everything was ok. I brought it into the Acura Dealership again and they claim that there are no computer codes that occured so there's so problem. I asked if it's possible to have a computer issue and not have a code and they said no. Is this true? Please Help. I'm VERY frustrated having bought an Acura thinking it would be reliable
Tsxproblems

I began googling this SAME problem that I have with my 2009 TSK and found this website, I notice that this post is from awhile ago but maybe you check email and will see the reply.
I have had the same issue for 2.5 years. It started with 500 miles on the car. It would not crank over. The dealership had it for 4 days and found nothing. It has been in countless time, and recently has been getting worse. It actually wouldn't start on 4 seperate occasions this past weekend. They put a new battery in it and today it had to be towed to the dealership. Wondering if anyone else reading this has had this issue and had it resolved. I thought Acura would be a better car than this but have had nothing but issues. This car is babied - in the garage all the time! Front breaks had to be done at 20K miles and now the back breaks at 30K. This car is a LEMON! I would NEVER buy acura again.

Tskgirlwi
This question is 2 years old. If you need help with something, you should start a question of your own.

Wrenchtech