LOUD NOISE GOING FROM PARK TO REVERSE OR FRO

2007 Acura TSX

2007 Acura TSX 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 23000 miles

I have a 2007 Acura TSX with 23,000 miles on it and which was purchased new. I recently discovered a loud noise when shifting the car from park to drive and from park to reverse. The noise is most noticeable when the car is cold or when the car is in an enclosed space such as a parking garage or when the car is on an incline. I spoke to the Acura dealer service department about this, and they said this was " normal". Other than this noise, I haven't noticed any other problems.

Do you think this is normal?
Tonyl

It is probably your trans control module shifting, which is OK. Just make sure that you have enough transmission fluid in the trans pan.

Zackman
The same thing happen to me 5 months ago, I ask one of my friend and he say that I should put the parking brake on when I park the car, when you put your car into park do not take your feet off the brake peddle until you put the parking brake, and when you go to put it in reverse or drive put your foot on the brake peddle first then put the parking brake down then put in in drive or reverse. I been doing that ever since he told me and never heard that noise aging hope this help.

Bezonie