CAR WON'T START

2006 Acura TL

Computer problem
2006 Acura TL 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 89000 miles

Dear Sir,

I drove my car into a puddle and the car stalled. Can you tell me the car is hydrolocked or needed car computer re-set? What I should look for to distinguish those two problems?

Adam
Adamyuan

Hi adamyuan, Welcome to 2carpros and TY for the donation

I hope its just a puddle I don't think it will caused a hydrolock problem -Lets do below and comeback with some testing results. Don't worry about the computer yet.

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 in away from ground have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor camshaft and crankshaft sensors and computer. Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it