OVERALL INFO ON CAR

1993 Acura Legend

1993 Acura Legend 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 101000 miles

I recently purchased an Acura Legend for $500! And it runs! The is a little rough looking, has a couple of hiccups when driving it, but overall it runs well. I was told to have the timing belt changed, which I am considering doing. I can't do a big tune up on it because there are no wires, just coil packs and they are to expensive, especially since I'm getting the belt changed, which is also expensive. I'm just afraid and wondering how much money I should put into this car. Will the power windows go out? Will the ac stop working? It has new tires. A friend said since it only cost $500 that I should get the timing belt done and drive it. If small things come up then fix them, if something big comes up then get rid of the car. The blue book is about $3,500. What do you suggest I do? I got an oil and filter change and changed the air filter. Plus I put good gas in and put good injector cleaner in it.? Help!
Tony GF