CAR WON'T ROLL OVER

Acura Integra

Hello. I am hoping that you can help me. I drive a 1995 Acura Integra LS, Hatchback, 5 speed. It is the Non-VTEC engine 1.8L inline 4. 117K miles.

This morning I came to a red light and the RPM's dropped from 800 (where it idles) to 0 and shut off. I was still holding the clutch in when this happened. Well I figured maybe it just stalled out because the RPM's were low so I turned the key to off and then I treid to start it again. The engine cranked and cranked and cranked, but it wouldn't roll over. I tried to feather the gas to see if that would help, but it was to no avail. I tried to get it to turn over 4 or 5 times, but everytime the engine would crank but it wouldn't turn over. My check engine light is not on and the plugs and the sparks only have 20K miles on them. I realize that there is probably a laundry list of possible problems including the Fuel filter, pump, ECU, ICM, etc. But if at all possible could you help me? Even if you could give me a list of all the possible issues that would be more help than what I have now. Thanks!

**Edit** - Just replaced Cap and Button - Still no fire coming from the Distributor. =(

**Edit** - Just replaced the Distributor Coil and Vrroom Vrroom. Problem solved! =)
Ianakamean