CORRCECT VACUUM HOSE ARRANGMENT

1991 Acura Integra

1991 Acura Integra 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

I am trying to get a more detailed photograph or a decent illustration of the vacuum schematics. I bought a chiltons repair manual and found it to be totally useless! The illustrations are meant for a bionic eye!

I just had a smog test and everything passed except for the visual inspection. There is a hose that goes nowhere. It obviously has a purpose because a vacuum is present when I start the car. I put my finger on the end of the hose thinking the idle would change but nothing happens, just a strong vacuum.
Sabedra

Hello –

To better assist you is your model a GS, LS or RS. Also please tell me your engine size in liter and the 8th digit of your VIN.

Thank you very much for the donation

Please let us know if what the final fix was for your car so we can better assist others. Thanks!

Find a car repair manual for your car repair questions.

ImpalaSS
The 1991 Accura Integra is an LS.
Engine size is 1.8L
Automatic Trans
and the 8th vin digit is 5

Sabedra
Hello –

I believe this is what you are looking for. Is it?

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/248015_Picture1_68.jpg

Thank you very much for the donation

ImpalaSS
Hello –

Also, it looks like you may have some recalls on your vehicle. The dealer may fix these for free. Please contact the dealer service department, give them the VIN number of your car and have them check on these to see if they apply to you.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/248015_Recall_13.jpg

Thank you very much for the donation

ImpalaSS