RIP OFF

2011 Acura CL

Air Conditioning problem
2011 Acura CL 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

I payed you for the on line manual and have only been abel to use it two times. I am not happy about this and I have no way to talk with any about it.I dont think I feel you have rip me off
Sbosley

Hello and thanks for using 2CarPros. Com

I'm sorry you are unsatisified with the online repair manual. I have notified the site administrator about this so he will soon be contacting you over the matter.

Bluelightnin6
Technical repair information was only available to the dealers/independent repair facilities until just a few years ago. Shops purchased license agreements for all makes and models for a considerable amount of money each year. Companies like now offer this same information to help individuals by licensing the technical repair information for a single year/make/model for a specific lengths of time; one week, one month and one year and you can increase your subscription at any time. This allows the car owner to decide how long they may need access to this information live on the web.

Here is a link to the help page for your subscription:

http://www.eautorepair.net/Marketing/form.htm

I am sorry you were not satisfied with the online repair information. is very prompt with their email support. Unfortunately they don't provide phone support for this product yet. They will be glad to help you via email.

2CarPros Mike