ABS LIGHT ON

1997 Acura CL

1997 Acura CL 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 90,000 miles

After the technician changed the router anf the pad (?). The steering wheel did not shake any more when I put on the brake pedal. But I have other problem that THE ABS LIGHT STAYED ON DURING THE CAR WAS MOVING.
I had the technician check the problem. He said he didnot cause the ABS light on. While changing the riuter/pad.
Could you please tell me what cause the ABS light on like that?
Should I take my car to the dealer to diagnose /fix the problem (costs me lots of money)? Or should I take my car to a foreing car garage to fix the problem?

your help will be appreciated very much! Please answer my question ASAP cuz the winter will come soon.
Acurauser

Hi there,

you will ave to get a mechanic to check if these rotors have the ABS interrupter disc, and to check the air gap between the sensor and the rotor, also check that a sensor is not un plugged or damaged, scan will also help pin int this problem.

Mhpautos