ABS STAY ON AND 4X4 LIGHT FLASH

2006 Mazda Tribute • 74,598 miles

A passenger pulled my paking brake at aprox 30-40 mph to see if it would slow down, and since that moment, the abs light came up and the 4x4 started flashing.
There is nothing wrong with the car, it brake as well as it did before, no weird sound. The weird thing is that it light up at only at aprox 40 mph, I use my car for a week in town without going faster than 35, and it never poped up, but when I go faster it comes back. The abs light and 4x4 is there when I go above 40 mph and stay until I stop and start the car again and it go away after a minute and will only come back after I go faster than 40 mph. Before I take it to extract the code, I would like to know if you have an idea of what it could be, a crack tone ring, a bad sensor or someting else?
Chart023

Retrieve the code and we would start from there. Guessing can take all day and show nothing as the possibilities are too many to think of.