IDLE FLUCTUATING

2012 Kia Picanto • 8,347 miles

Recently had it serviced early as noticed that she idles quite irratic up to the point that it affects my braking as when you reach to full stop it will give a little jerk as if you have stepped on the accelarator.

i do hope to get an answer as I am in the middle east and apparently none from the actual authorize dealer could do! ( Very bad after sales here )
Bamzap

Try cleaning the throttle plate with chokecleaner if you can get it. Cleanit on both sides see if that helps. Also it shoudl be scanned for codes.

Hi.

Just got my picanto service once again and apparently mechanics has advised me that it was an electrical problem.

My next question would it be advisable to have another ground connected to the battery straight to the block?

Bamzap
There shold be one there already

Hi.

Yes there's one already but would it resolve the problem if I would install another one? From the battery to the block?

Bamzap
No just clean the old one if it'snot making good contact. And clean the one going to the body as well.