AUDI A3 CLICK PROBLEM

2012 Audi A3

I was drunk when I enter my garage the DSG was on D drive I shift it to P park without using the break I heard a noise an my car stopped,
There is no problem on it but I'm afraid it might effect the DSG great box my speed was under 5 k.M inside the parking.

Please advice me.
Aymanberry

The only thing I would worry about is if you damaged the parking pawl inside the transmission. Its dangerous for everyone to drive drunk one of my brothers friends killed a whole family because he was driving drunk. He is in a wheel chair now and has been in jail since the 1980's.

Thank you for advice I really appreciate it, But how do I know is there a damage in the parking pawl

Aymanberry
Did it make any noises when you put it in park like a clicking noise?

Yup

Aymanberry
Yes it make sound like clicking, if there some happened it will appear on the screen or not.

Aymanberry
Please reply

Aymanberry
I ment when you put it in park while it was moving likea click click click?

No it stopped when I put it on park, but at the same time I heard a sound

Aymanberry
It stopped once I put in park and it make sound like you are shifting a manual great box.

Aymanberry
Probably a loud clunk?It doesnt mean there was damage as long as park works and there are no unusual transmission noises I wouldn't really worry about it.