DIRTY OIL AFTER DEALER CHANGE

2011 Hyundai Sonata • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 10,000 miles

My wife and I recently bought a 2011 Hyundai Sonata back in May. We brought it in for it's 3k mile inspection (after 5k miles) and checks and just last week took it in for it's second check even though it had accumulated another 5k miles between checks. The problem is before my wife took off I quickly checked under the hood and the first thing I saw was that they left the coolant way lower than the L indicator, then I figured let me check the oil and it turned out to be dirty. Am I being paranoid, or is it possible that the oil along with all the other things we paid $152 for was never done at this supposed reputable Hyundai dealer. Should oil still be dark brown after an oil and filter change on a car less then 9 months old.
Danilee03