SPARK PLUGS REPLACED ON NEW CAR

2010 Volvo 122 • 6 cylinder AWD Automatic • 23 miles

I am in negotiations to purchase a brand new 2010 vehicle from the dealer lot. I researched the VIN and found that the sparkplugs were replaced at 18 miles. The car now has 23 miles. I am wondering if this is a red flag? Should I walk away from the deal? Should I ask them to extend the warranty period? The current warranty is for 5 yrs 60k miles? What could spark plug problems indicate? Any advise you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Techquest

They will not extend the warranty unless you buy an extended warranty? Also becarefull when buying the extended warranty. The warranty starts as soon as you buy the car so if you got a 5 year warranty it is going to run with the factory warranty. So when the factory warranty expires so will the extended. Now what model were you trying to buy and at what dealership? Did they tell you why they replaced the plugs? They should give you an answer as to why it was done?But let me know on the model and engine size please.

JIS001
Thanks so much for the reply. It is a Volvo xc60 T6 with a 3.0 L Turbo Charged 6 cylinder w/DOHC. When I asked them why the spark plugs needed to be changed--they were not sure and was guessing that it could have been for a recall. They went on to say that whatever the problem was, it was addressed. If its ok, I would rather not say the dealership as this is an open forum.

Techquest
I sent you a private message with my email address. Send me an email please.

JIS001